Wednesday, October 1, 2008

i hurt for you..

I don't think I'd even try,
to answer her questions.

Father you must know it's not because I don't want to,
because in all honesty I would in a heart beat.

I want to squash them so badly, to relive her from her pain and agony,
but I just don't know how, or even where to begin.

You've promised to take comfort her, and I'm confident you will,
but Father, give her strength!

Please, oh Maker,
give her answers!

Give her faith and hope,
give her weary soul rest!

Oh Father, you know, more than I, what she needs!

3 comments:

Poems of Long Ago said...

sounds like you would have written this after we talked on thursday night. i dont know if you did or not, but its written with such kindness & honesty. real genuinous.

Gieselman<3. said...

i actually wrote this before, but it was awesome how the Lord opened us up to talking about it. i love when He does that! it was a really special night in my book!

Poems of Long Ago said...

i wish that we would make more times like that to sit & talk. with god, you are so much wiser than I am right now & i know that I could use some woman leadership in my life. just like we talked about. i hope that we can.

xo