Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This clock never seemed to alive.

It's that time again, sigh, which means:

  • That paper I've been working on all semester, the one that reflects my entire grade, is finally due
  • I have one speech left, the hardest one of them all, persuasive, that'll determine weather or not I get an A or B in the class
  • My math exam is quickly nearing and I don't feel like I'm ready
  • Not to mention all the other homework and class work that still has to be done
  • My room still needs to be cleaned
  • My laundry desperately needs to be done
  • My car need to be fixed, it's making weird noises
  • It seems I have a billion little things to do
  • Christmas (yeah, I had to say it) is quickly nearing (AH!)
  • Work has been especially crazy lately
  • I have about 300+ letters sitting on my desk right now that needed to go out... yesterday
  • A a few billion other things that are swirling around up there
  • Sleep is mearly a suggestion at this point

Things to be thankful for:

  • God is control of all!
  • Challis is back from Texas and has less than a month till delivery!
  • Florida-Florida State game is soon nearing
  • Thirsty is happening soooon, and I'm super pumped
  • Thanksgiving is soon! Mmm. Turkey!
  • I'm looking forward to seeing and spending time with my loved ones as the holidays approach
  • The weather has been beautiful
  • My friends and family
  • Just being alive and well

Alright, back to work. Sheesh, so much for a break.

1 comment:

Poems of Long Ago said...

yikes lady. wait till you read my list. im gonna make one when i get home & post it on my private blog.

can i help you?